CCC 2019 October 24 - 27, 2019 - Montréal, QC
Industry - Accredited Symposia
Top 6 reasons to host an Accredited Symposia
Accredited Symposia are an essential part of the official program of the CCC extending delegates’ educational experience. You are invited to participate in the programming at CCC 2019 by partnering with the CCS to create an exceptional Accredited Symposium programme.
- Educate a national cardiovascular health and care audience.
- Transfer knowledge from research to practice.
- Bring key though leaders to the forefront.
- Reach clinical decision makers.
- Provide an opportunity for interaction and feedback among peers; and
- Opportunity for exposure to the cardiovascular community as a provider of CPD opportunities.
Forms and Resources
- Symposium Request Form (PDF)
- Accredited Symposia Letter of Proposal (PDF)
- Accredited Symposia – Royal College MOC Section 1 Group Learning Application Form (docx)
- Royal College MOC Section 3 Self-Assessment Program Application Form (docx)
- Accredited Symposia Evaluation Form Template (doc)
- Accredited Symposia Faculty Presentation Checklist (PDF)
- CCS Handbook for Planning Committee (PDF)