CCC 2017 October 21 - 24, 2017 - Vancouver, BC
CCC 2017 APP
The CCC 2017 App is now available.
Download the event App today to plan your successful meeting.
This link is responsive to the device you are actively using and will help facilitate your download of the 2017 CCC App.
- Search "Crowd Compass AttendeeHub" in your App Store.
- Download the Crowd Compass AttendeeHub App.
- Search "Canadian Cardiovascular Congress" or "CCC 2017" in the Search for Events field.
- Download the "Canadian Cardiovascular Congress (CCC 2017)" event.
- Verify your account to log in.
CCC Web App
Why do you need to download the App?
- Be in the know with up-to-date, accurate programming information.
- Maximize your time – focus on what you want to see and learn.
- Set up meetings with your colleagues across Canada.
What are the BENEFITS of using the App?
- No WIFI is needed to use it once you have it.
- Create an account to keep all your selected programming in one place and have it synced on all devices.
- Go green!
- Take notes during sessions.
- Learn more about CCC 2017 speakers.
- Get involved in sessions by live Tweeting #CCCVAN.
- Use the predetermined programs or the search function to find speakers and topics of interest.
- It’s FREE!
- ePoster listings available all in one place.
- Access the Audience Q&A directly from the app.
- Programming is tagged to help you find the right sessions.
- Check-in to sessions and see who else is there.
Have more questions about the CCC 2017 App?