CCC 2018 - Toronto, ON
You are invited to be VIP (Virtually In Person) @ CCC2018Live.
Your Experience includes:
- Access to feature scientific program sessions on Saturday, October 20;
- Access to all CCC 2018 e-posters;
- Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the Canadian Cardiovascular Society. You may claim a maximum of 7.0 hours;
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Accredited Section 1 activity credits are eligible for certified credits, up to a maximum of 50 credits per five-year cycle; any additional credits are eligible as non-certified credits (learn more here);
- Participate in Q&A and polling through the CCC 2018 mobile app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets; and
- Official Canadian Cardiovascular Congress electronic delegate bag.