CCC 2020 Virtual Wednesday, October 21 to Saturday, October 24
CCC 2020 Virtual is taking place on two virtual platforms: Intrado for most scientific sessions, and Remo for networking events.
There are four (4) registration categories at CCC 2020 Virtual this year:
- VIP (Premium + On Demand)
- Premium (Live Only)
- One Day (Live Only)
- On Demand
To register, click here.
To upgrade your registration category, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (866) 317-8461 with your existing registration confirmation number.
- Live + Q&A
- Simulive (Pre-recorded) with Live Q&A
- Simulive (Pre-recorded) with Text Q&A
- On Demand
You can find more details about each of the session by viewing our agenda.
There are multiple ways to network with other delegates at CCC 2020 Virtual:
- You can text chat 1:1 privately with another delegate
- You can network in a group via chat text in the General Networking Lounge and/or Member Only Lounges
- You can network in various collaboration rooms (video and text chat)
There are several networking events and Trainee Program sessions taking place on Remo, a virtual platform CCC is using this year for networking. Sessions taking place on Remo will be indicated in the agenda.
Please create a profile on REMO and RSVP for each individual event you want to attend. You MUST RSVP in order to attend.
Wednesday, October 21:
- Post CCS Recognition Awards Cocktail Hour: live.remo.co/e/post-ccs-awards-networking
Thursday: October 22:
- Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Carms Info Session With Cardiology and Surgery Residents (Trainee Program): live.remo.co/e/cardiology-and-cardiac-surgery-c
- CCS/HSRLCE/BI-LILLY Cardiometabolic Awards: live.remo.co/e/cardiometabolic-research-awards
- CCC 2020 Virtual Social Hour with Celebrity Chef: live.remo.co/e/ccc-2020-virtual-social-hour-oct
Friday, October 23:
- Planning Your Cardiovascular Sciences Career (Trainee Program): live.remo.co/e/planning-your-cardiovascular-sci
- Panel Cardiac Surgery 2020 vs 2030 (Trainee Program): live.remo.co/e/panel-cardiac-surgery-2020-vs-20
- CCS-Bayer Vascular Awards: live.remo.co/e/bayer-research-awards-ccc-2020-v
- CCC 2020 Virtual Social Hour with Top Mixologist: live.remo.co/e/ccc-2020-virtual-social-hour-oct-1
- Saturday, October 24:
All delegates can access the Virtual Exhibit Hall. You will be able to visit any of the booths, download resources, and chat with any exhibitors online. Some exhibitors also have collaboration rooms (video and text chat).
There will be five (5) Accredited Symposia at CCC 2020 Virtual. You can find the full listing here.
All Accredited Symposia are accredited and co-developed as an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. The Accredited Symposia are planned to ensure the evidence presented is valid, objective and balanced. The CCS is an accredited provider of maintenance certification programs as designated by the Royal College.
Hub Talks are engaging and interactive presentations on medical technology and devices, innovations in pharmaceutical technology, new product developments or on clinical trial milestones. They are primarily current/emerging treatment and monitoring tools that have the potential to be disruptive, practice altering, and support better patient outcomes. Hub talks are unaccredited.
There are 22 Hub Talks at CCC 2020 Virtual. They happen every day and you can find the full listing here.
Spotlight sessions are presented by CCS affiliate societies; these sessions highlight developments in sub-specialty areas. Spotlight sessions are open to all delegates.
The CCC is pleased to be working with MULTIELEARNING again this year. You can access the ePoster Gallery through the Intrado platform. You will be asked to create an account to allow you to access all the features in the ePoster Gallery including viewing abstracts and discussion boards.
The Royal College has determined that viewing ePosters meets the criteria for a Self-Learning Scanning Activity and is eligible for Section 2 credits under the MOC program.
The CCC values your feedback! By completing evaluations for the individual sessions you attend, you will have a direct impact on the type and quality of programming at future CCC’s and ensure the CCC will continue to meet your educational needs. You can access the surveys through each presentation panel under the survey button.
For each full session that a delegate attends at CCC 2020 Virtual, they will receive a certificate of attendance. The CCC offers a total of 18.5 Section 1 credits this year. The platform will automatically track your attendance and save your certificates for each session into your personal virtual briefcase, found within your profile page. The information will be stored for 1 year.
On Demand programming can be claimed under Section 2: Self-Learning as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of the Royal College and Physicians of Surgeons of Canada. No certificates will be issued.
The CCS has a formal policy regarding the need for authors and presenters to inform CCC attendees of any Conflict of Interest (COI). All speakers are asked to disclose their conflicts at the beginning of their talk. A COI includes, but is not limited to, employment, ownership of stock, membership on a standing advisory council or committee, or being on the board of directors or publicly associated with a company or its products. Other potential areas of real or perceived conflict of interest could include receiving honoraria, consulting fees, or grants.