CCC 2019 October 24 - 27, 2019 - Montréal, QC
Welcome Media Representatives!
Members of the media who qualify for accreditation receive a complimentary registration to attend the 2019 Canadian Cardiovascular Congress in person. To apply for media accreditation, please complete and submit the form below.
Heart & Stroke is responsible for CCC 2019 media relations. They will be on hand to help you communicate important health information to Canadians and to highlight the latest in heart research innovations. Expert spokespeople are available for comment on-site, via Facetime or Skype, in-studio, and over the phone.
Media room staff can assist by identifying topics of interest, distributing media materials and coordinating interviews.
The media room will be staffed and open during the following hours:
(subject to change)
- Thursday, October 24 – 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday, October 25 – 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, October 26 – 09:00 – 15:00
- Sunday, October 27 – closed
- Observing release times: Reporters, producers and editors agree to the embargoes and release times stated on the news releases and other materials.
- Failure to abide by the CCC 2019 embargoes will result in suspension of credentials, which will affect access to the media room, attendance at future meetings and ability to receive advance materials.
- Advance registration: Space will be limited in the media room. To avoid delays in registration, media should submit for accreditation.
- Who can register? Any reporter, writer, producer and editor with credentials from a newspaper, magazine, online news service, radio or TV network or station, wire service and syndicate.
- Freelancers: Freelance representatives should provide an assignment letter from an appropriate media outlet.
- Bloggers: Bloggers should submit an application with a link to their blog and a description of the blog's subject matter and audience.
- Individuals affiliated with other publications or broadcast programs that may not be known to the Heart & Stroke are encouraged to contact Serge Breton: mailto:Serge.Breton@coeuretavc.ca.
Who cannot register? The following cannot be registered as media or have access to the media room:
- publication and broadcast outlets' sales, advertising, or marketing department representatives
- industry representatives, specialized in-house magazines and industry newsletters
- public relations firms and advertising agency representatives
- corporate, university, or hospital public relations, advertising or marketing department representatives
The media room may not be used to promote products, organizations, services, individuals, or other events occurring during or in association with CCC 2019.
Company representatives may provide literature, statements or news releases to the media room staff. Decisions about whether to display/provide these materials in the media room are at the discretion of the Heart & Stroke.
For further information, please contact:
Heart & Stroke
500-1434, Sainte-Catherine Street West
Montreal, QC H3G 1R4
Tel: 514-871-8038 ext. 20258
8 Email: Serge.Breton@coeuretavc.ca